Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's been a while...

Winter hit, it's going below 30 and the heaters make it really warm. Winter weather brings friends together? Psh, no. Cold weather makes some people cold hearted. I'm tired of having to put up with them dramatic girls.
So, which one of me do you know? Do you know Lorena, the girl that doesn't mess with anyone, the depressed one? Do you know Me, Ruth, who's been here all along. Do you know Superchick, the over confident basketball player or do you know Souljagirl, who drives forward with full force? All of me won't put up with your drama, so please stop. I'm trying to make my Freshman year beautiful. So ruin it for yourself without ruining mine. By the way...freshman year. I know my way around, I only been picked on the upper classmen only once, pretty funny. My grades are Cs and up, my lowest grade in pre Algebra. You know what? I'm actually enjoying it. I made new friends, I talk a lot more, I eat lunch with various groups who of course, acept me for who I am and not what they hear. It's pretty simple to lie low and be chill.
I miss Summer though. I miss smelling like horses and being covered in dirt and loping through Rocken' D Ranche's feilds and watching the horses.I miss the smell of saddle oil and watching Special Needs children's faces light up when they ride the horses. Please summer, come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment