Sunday, August 28, 2011

SCHOOL AND DRAMA

"The bratty, snobby middle schoolers  need to grow up and learn that the world does not revolve around them. They just use the words to insult us when it's true about them. They think they're all that. You can do better then wear make-up, dye your hair, and date the hottest guy in school. You can be nice, start a decent life, and be a nice person."   
School---High school is awesome. I thought it would be hard, but not really. The homework is easy, the classes are easy. I even know where all my classes are! I thought high school would be intimidating at first, I was really scared.
I love it!
Drama-----But now I have to put up with the 8th graders thinking "Oh I can pick on them, and i won't see them til next year." That's not cool.
"Well i dont give a crap RUTH! i really dont care u dont know what the fuck i am talking abt! and ur just plain anyyoing!"   is what June said to me, because I was there for a friend in a time of need. June isn't the best person to hang out with. She does all sorts of bad things. She's jealous of me, because I'm cool, calm, sweet, nice, and hardheaded and fearless when I need to be. I'm all in all a good person. I love being me.
Those words that she used to describe me, she was describing herself and as I was reading it, I started laughing so hard I was crying. I love it when kids try to be a Punk. It's so cute! 
I just don't understand why she would hate me if I'm a good person. I know I am. I carry it like a knight carries a sword. You can see it. I stand tall and almost nobody picks on me, except for her and her friend Kaily. I'll get this all sorted out. 
Job-----I've also got a job. I start September 2nd, at 4 pm after school. I'm working at Birch Brother's Pizza and it's awesome! I'm friends with the whole family, and I love them. 
Horses----Courtney is having me ride bareback to work on my seating, and won't put me in the saddle til I get it right. Maggie has a soft back, and so tall! I wouldn't relax until the lesson was almost over. Bareback Posting is so hard! I miss that english saddle so very much!  
Boys----- Nothing much to say, I'm just getting annoyed with being checked out. Taylor is so nice! He's just a cool calm person, but I won't date him...not unless I'm sure. Jacob, I just met today. He's so cool!
Life------Life in general is awesome, and it's been great!

No comments:

Post a Comment