Monday, June 13, 2011

Here I am.

I'm fifteen now. My birthday was on June 10th, and it was an awful day. My nine year old brother Pepe got shotgun (front seat of the car) and he's too young! Mom let him get away with being there and being a brat to me, and accused me of being mean and bratty. I was only trying to be nice! Then mom got mad at me for something I didn't do, when it was Pepe who was cussing and yelling when I was trying to teach him something.
I knew turning fifteen wasn't going to be fun. Then mom made me do the laundry because she thought I was being lazy when I was clearly talking to my dad (They hate each other and I don't like that) so what do you think I did? I got mad because it's been a while since I talked to my daddy. She then accused me of being disrespectful to her. So? I have my flaws, but that's no reason to be mean.
I'm hoping to join the Deltana Fair's talent show. I'm hoping to memorize "I will" by Jeff Slaughter or "By Faith" by the same person. I love those songs!!!
I'm pulling a prank but I can't help but feel somewhat guilty about it. My friend Felicia is coming up to Delta from Anchorage, and I'm going with Sue to pick her up. I told her I was busy this weekend, June 17-19, and that I couldn't go with Sue to pick her up. I'm going to be busy, yes, going to Anchorage. Felicia will freak out!!! I'm going to surprise her. Her face will be priceless.
Sondra and Jimmy hooked me up with a friend, and Patrick is a dear. He's handsome with black hair, a roundish face and dark chocolate brown eyes, almost black. He's nice and sweet and he and I are more alike than it seems. We both like the color gray, we're both faithful, we're both kind of shy, and we're nice.
Life seems to be looking up, for a moment. I guess that I have a crush, oh, I haven't had one in who knows how long!! It's so strange. I feel happy when I'm with him, and I'm able to be me around him.
VBS is over, it went through June 6-10, and I did music. I was singing and dancing and just having a blast. Whoops, I gotta go. I'll update later! ♥

2 comments:

  1. One day you and your mom will get along swimmingly, I'm sure. These times are hard.

    I didn't know you sang! Good luck with that. You are very brave. And you don't sound shy a bit!

    Patrick sounds dreamy. He's not the one who was being sassy on fb was he? I though his name was Patrick. Maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was Daniel that was being sassy. he just likes to mess around, having fun you know? Nothing serious.
    yeah, i sang and it was fun-ish.
    He's kind of dreamy, but, not really. He's kind of down-to-earth and doesn't fantasize about stuff that's irrational. He's good, you know, for me.

    ReplyDelete