Friday, April 29, 2011

Catch Up

As I posted in one of my previous posts, spring has arrived. I have never seen my mom like this...allergies are annoying her. The sun feels nice, the snow in the driveway is gone, and there is a HUGE puddle out front. It has rained at least 5 times now, and I like walking around in that. I loathe Tony now... one month ago we broke up and he's being such a meanie, posting rude comments on my profile, cussing me out, and the worst thing he's ever done to me, yesterday I was wanting to talk to him, and he got on his dirtbike, glared at me and revved the engine and I had to jump out of the way before he hit me. I think he loathes me because he told me to move on and I tried, by dating Alex, and now he's mad at me for that, so I have the title "B***h" in his opinion. I know I'm not, he knows I'm not, so he also hates it when he's wrong. I am not too happy with him at all. Guys just give me trouble. I'm thinking of deleting my Facebook profile to create a new one, but then I'd lose all my photos and notes and information. I just don't want Tony contacting me because of his attitude and anger. I honestly got to get better friends!
I have caught a common cold, and I don't like it one bit. It might be because I play outside alot, rain or shine, and stay out kinda late, so that may be how I caught it. I don't like the runny nose OR the stuffy ears. Mainly the headaches I don't like. I loathe sniffling because for A) it's annoying   B) it makes the headaches worse  C) blowing my nose is better.
Easter went well, despite the fact that I couldn't find the last egg that mom hid.

2 comments:

  1. Dang Tony. Act right. Try not to kill others with your little dirt bike. k? Thanks. That'd be great.

    Hope you and your mom get to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete